If you are Netflix binge watcher, then there are many hacks which can easily better your classic streaming experience with your Netflix.
All Netflix streamers, How your binge watching is going with Netflix? With the time, Netflix has established itself as the top face of the streaming services in the market. With the offerings of ultimate lineup of features and best services, Netflix is now touching the heights to get the deserving attention from a vast majority of users around the world.
With the lineup of ultimate Netflix Tv library, there is no doubt that you must be having the perfect dose of content on your big screen. But, if you are looking out to better your streaming, then you are at the right place. Check out the best Netflix hacks which can make your streaming smoother and entertaining.
- Watching content in HD quality– If you are paying for HD on your Netflix, but haven’t chosen the HD quality in the settings, then you will witness the default low quality for the whole time. Well, it can be easily fixed. For that, you will require to check out the subscription settings under the plan on the account page. If you can watch in HD quality, just head to the Playback settings and from the account page, and then choose the quality that you want.
- Stop getting suffered through the buffering again- Buffering is one of the common problems that most of the streamers experience at the time of streaming. To fix out this problem, you can head on to the Netflix’s secret menu which can be easily accessed by holding down Ctrl + Shift + Opt/Alt + S, or on a Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or just heading for the Wi-Fi option. After reaching out to the Menu, just head to choose a video bitrate and then head to tap Override.
- No more “Are you still watching?”- By adding the “Are you still watching?” feature, it seemed to be a great feature and annoying too at the same time. Well, you can head on to remove the check-ins with the Flix Assist, another Chrome extension that remove the annoying questions and head you straight to the next episode.
- Find out your favorite genre that you wish to watch– Sometimes the extensive Netflix library seems quite large to search out the specific genre. Well, in such situation, you can head on to use the 76000 hyper-specific sub genres on Netflix, which includes various options by sub-genre, decade, director, topic, language, and adjective. By using these keywords, you can search out your specific lineup of content.
- Make your Dashboard better and interesting– In the case, if you are accessing Google Chrome, you can head on to download the Netflix Enhancer, which will change out the way you binge. The variety of functions of the app includes Rotten Tomatoes ratings, links, and trailers to the IMDb profile for every title.
- Stream without any Wi-Fi- There is no guarantee that you will get Wi-Fi everywhere. Still, if you wish to stream, then head to choose the titles that are available for download only on the Netflix app on the Android or iPhone or the tablets and computers running Windows 10 version. Just keep in mind, that you have got a reliable internet connection at the time of downloading.