Apple TV is one of the last streaming devices that enabled access to HBO GO on its platform. While many other top streaming devices had already made arrangements to allow their users to stream digital content from HBO GO, Apple remained doubtful of the network. But, eventually, HBO GO appeared on Apple TV and people are enjoying it services.
Now, people using Apple TV can watch top quality content that is available on HBO GO on their TV by connecting Apple TV.
You will like the news that HBO GO service has now made available on all the Apple TV models. If you are an owner of any 2nd or 3rd generation Apple TV, then you can enjoy it seamlessly. Today, we are going to provide the guide related to registering and de-registering of service on your Apple device. Activating or registering the service over the official site will unlock all the features for you so that you can enjoy all programs on it.
Registering an HBO Go on your Apple TV: Follow the below-mentioned steps to register the service.
- Open the app on your Apple TV from the home screen. If it is not available on the screen, then you have to go the ‘apps’ section from the settings.
- Open ‘settings’.
- Click on ‘activate Apple TV’ to fetch an activation code for your gadget. To get a code, you need to switch on your computer or laptop. The code will obtain on the computer screen, which you will further enter on the TV screen.
- Follow HBOgo com activate link and select your media streaming device from the list of devices. Here, you will find a complete list of supported devices. If you want to check the support for your device, then you can check this from the above-mentioned
- Enter the name of your TV provider in the next field. After that, you need to enter the username and password of your account. If you have forgotten the username and password of your account, then you can retrieve it by calling at customer support number of your TV provider.
- If the TV provider name is not given in the supported list of HBO Go service, then we are sorry to inform you that your device doesn’t support HBO Go service. You can send the query mail to the official page, in which you can ask the reason for not supporting their device.
- Enter the code in the space provided to register your device.
- You will find ‘successfully activated’ message on the screen. Your HBO GO activate device has been done.
- Start enjoying HBO Go service on your player.
Note: When you send a request for getting the activation code for your device, then you need to enter the same code within 15 minutes. Otherwise, this will get expired and you need to get a new code for your device. For this, simply request for new code from the HBO activate page. In case, you are using the 4th generation Apple TV, you can also check your activation link from the official page.
In order to deregister HBO GO service from Apple TV, you will have to perform certain instructions, which are given below.
- Turn on your TV, make sure Apple TV is connected with it. Launch HBO GO now.
- Go to ‘settings’ option now followed by clicking on ‘de-active a device’.
Moreover, if you have gifted your Apple TV to your friend and you have forgotten to deactivate the HBO service from your device, then there is no need to go anywhere, simply call at HBO Go help number. We will provide the direct link to you from where you can de-activate the service on your own.