Are you using Netflix for satisfying your streaming related requirements? If yes, then you have chosen the right streaming service. Netflix is probably the most popular streaming service in the world right now, and it has a lot to do with the number of movies and TV shows it has in the offing.
But, Netflix is prone to a few errors as well, one of those being NW-2-5. If you are facing this error while streaming content from Netflix on Blu-Ray player, then here is what you can do to get rid of it.
Ensure your network supports streaming
- You have to check whether it is possible for you to use streaming services like Netflix on the network you’re connected to. You can get it checked from experts by logging onto Netflix.com.
- If using public networks, then you might not be able to use Netflix due to a limited bandwidth, which is offered by public networks.
- If using cellular data, then speeds may vary causing disruptions in streaming.
Make sure you are connected to the internet
You will have to be fully sure that you are connected to the internet before trying to stream anything through Netflix. Check your connection and if it fails, then you will not be able to stream anything, let alone Netflix. You must also pay attention towards Netflix activation by going to Netflix com activate link.
Restart your Blu-Ray player
- You need to unplug your Blu-Ray player from main power for a minute or so.
- Press the power button while the device is in off state, as it will discharge all the power it has.
- Now, you need to plug the device back into the main power supply.
- Plug your Blu-Ray Player back in and turn it on.
- Try to perform and stream something through it.
Restart your home network
- Turn off your Blu-Ray player.
- Unplug your router and modem, and wait for 30 seconds.
- Now, plug in the modem and wait until you see new indicator lights blinking.
- Then, do the same with the router.
- Turn on Blu-Ray player and try Netflix again. If you are not able to sign into Netflix, then you should log onto page.
Connect your Blu-Ray Player to modem directly
If you are not able to connect your device to a wireless router, which is connected to the modem, despite restarting the network, then you will have to bypass the router. You will have to connect the device directly to the modem.
- You will have to turn the device off.
- Now, plug the device into the modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Don’t plug your modem for 30 seconds at least. After 30 seconds, plug the modem into the power supply and see until you see any indicator lights blinking on the modem.
- Now, turn on the device and try to stream from Netflix. Also, check whether your Netflix has been activated or not by going to link.
If you are able to stream by doing this step, then that’s great, if not, then check with the equipment provider in order to ensure that the modem and internet service are functioning properly.
Improve Wi-Fi signal
You can move your router to a location where the line of sight is clear. Keep all other electronic devices away from the router. It will ensure that the connection between the router and Blu-Ray player is uninterrupted. If the problem remains unsolved, then you should contact at Netflix help center without wasting any further time.