Does your Apple TV or PlayStation gaming console keep on displaying error code while playing content from Hulu account? If yes, then we are going to provide a quick overview of troubleshooting steps to fix the Hulu Error 5003. If you have activated Hulu streaming service on the online Hulu.com activate link and you are getting error 5003 on a device screen, then you should pay a close attention towards the problem.
Now coming to the main point, i.e., how to get rid of this error; we are now going to discuss steps to get rid of frustrating Hulu Error 5003 from the device screen. When you get this code on the screen, there is no need to check Hulu activation code because this error is not related to Hulu activation. The very first and the foremost step to troubleshoot this problem is to check internet connection on the affected device. If there is a problem with the internet service, then call your ISP.
After analyzing the internet connection, move to next troubleshooting step. Check the frequency of getting this error code on the screen. If it occurs more often, then there is some problem with the link. Go to Hulu com slash activate page and check the code entered over there.
If you have stopped the video in the center and getting this code on the screen, then it means the device is not able to fetch the contents from the streaming page. Check the code number and troubleshoot it from official Hulu page.
Troubleshooting steps for Apple TV
If after implementing the steps, you are still facing the same code on the screen, then go to a link and enter the details of yourself on the page. For more help and support, you can call Hulu help and support number.
- Check the network connection of your home Wi-Fi network or another device. If it is performing well, then there is some problem with the only Apple TV. You need to check Hulu for Apple TV by clicking on Hulu manage devices
- Turn off and restart the router and the modem.
- Check for new OS if available online or not. If available, then download it from the internet and install it.
- Restart the Hulu Plus app from the device with the help of TV remote.
- Disconnect all the devices from the home wireless network. Check if the problem still persists on your device or not. If it is still happening, then you need to take help of experts.
How to get rid of Hulu error 5003 from the PlayStation?
- Like Apple TV, if you are getting the same code on PlayStation console, then check the internet connection first then move to next troubleshooting tip.
- Disconnect the router from the power supplies and connect it back to it after a gap of 5 minutes.
- Disconnect all the devices which are connected to the home wireless network. If the problem still goes on, then check the router and other wireless devices. There might be some problem with the network devices.
- Last but not the least, in order to fix this error code, you will have to ‘Uninstall the Hulu app’ and then, install a new version from the official app store. This will probably solve the problem.
This is all about the troubleshooting tips to get rid of Hulu error 5003 from the Apple TV and PlayStation device screen. For further support and information, you can contact at given support number.