Today, we are going to share some useful tips and tricks related to Hulu plus for your Apple TV. If you want to improve the performance of Hulu plus streaming on your Apple TV, then read this guide carefully and implement the steps on your device.
- Turn off Send data to apple option: By default, there is a feature in Apple that it will send a diagnostic report to the company if you are getting any problem in it. If you are getting speed issue on your Apple device from com activate, then it is recommended to turn off ‘Send data to apple’ from the settings. Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘General’ then send data. Try streaming content from Hulu now.
- Restart Apple TV: Downloading so many apps in a single device may bog down and affect its The best way to get rid of this problem is by Restarting Apple TV. Although you may require to do it, again and again, this will release the corrupted memory. Go to Hulu page and try entering the Hulu account details again.
- Update Apple TV: If you have set your Apple TV for manual updates, then it’s good because it will remind you of latest updates if available. With every update, your Apple TV will keep on updating the registry files and improves the performance as a whole. Try playing content through com sign in. If you are still getting the problem, then go to ‘Hulu manage devices’ section. To update the software version of Apple TV manually, go to ‘Settings’ then ‘Update’ option. It may take an hour to complete the update process.
- Restore the TV to factory settings: Though this is not the concrete fix but it may work sometimes. Try playing contents after resetting the Apple TV. To restore your TV, go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘General’ followed by ‘Reset’. Install the updates after restoring After factory reset, you need to enter the passwords for every function again. There is no need to enter activation code after Factory reset.
- Subtitles out of synchronization: If you notice that the subtitles or the audio track are out of sync with the video, then press the menu button from the remote and pause the video. Resume the video again after 2 seconds. This problem generally happens when there is a problem with the internet service provider but not with the Hulu com or Apple TV. When the bandwidth of network decreases suddenly, then you may get this problem.
If you are getting ‘Error loading the content’ message, then switch off the subtitle from the screen. This will resolve the issue. To turn off the subtitle, you need to press Center button of remote and open the ‘Subtitle option’. Open the ‘Audio video’ page from the ‘Settings’ option. If you are still getting the same problem, then contact us at our given support number or call your internet service provider for the internet issue.