Today, in this guide we are going to explain the different ways through which you can fix the Hulu Plus or Hulu issues that are being faced on iPhone and Android based device. Some users have complained about the error while playback the contents through Hulu app. After reading this post, you don’t find any need to contact Hulu support center or device manufacturer. You will be able to fix the problem on your own.
Different techniques and ways to fix the Hulu.com sign in issues on your android device.
If you are facing sign-in issues with the Hulu app or activating issues in Hulu.com Activate link, then you won’t be able to enjoy the flawless contents. You have to first fix the problem, then only will be able to enjoy it.
If the quality of video currently playing on the screen keeps on diminishing to the lowest one, then it means there is some problem with the internet connection. Either it is not working or the network speed is slow. The best way to diagnose this problem is by checking the network speed through online speed test page.
- Another technique to troubleshoot the network problem in by enabling the airplane mode, then disabling it again. This will solve the temporary problem.
- If the problem still exists, then restart your smartphone and try signing onto Hulu account again from your device.
- Clear all the temporary cache data and files of your Hulu app by getting into ‘Settings’ option. You will find ‘Manage application’ option there. Click to open it.
- If the problem still remains at large, then the best way to fix the issue is by force stopping the Hulu app and restart it again. To force stop the app, long press on the app icon, then swipe right or left to close it.
- If you are still the unlucky one, then uninstall the app from the phone and download it again from the app store available on your phone. This app is available for free. You can download it as many times you want.
If you are getting problem with Hulu, then update the OS of your phone then try activating the app. If you are already running the same app on different devices, then go to ‘Hulu manage devices’ option.
How to troubleshoot the Hulu problem on iPhone or iPad?
If you are facing any problem on your iPhone and iPad device, then check the network first. If there is a problem with the network, then try connecting to the alternate network. Try connecting to the Hulu servers through data pack of your mobile. If the problem is not solved yet, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Power cycle your iPhone by clicking the power button for at least 15 seconds.
- Clear the cache memory of the phone. This will refresh the memory and Hulu app. Try playing the contents through Hulu app now.
- Enter the Hulu activation code if required by getting into link. Force close the app if required by long pressing on Hulu app icon.
- Tap ‘X’ to close the Hulu app. Restart the phone once the app gets uninstalled. This will delete all the temporary files from the phone. Download the latest Hulu app from the app store.
- If you are still getting the problem, then check the OS version of your smartphone. This may create a problem in accessing the contents of Hulu app. An iOS 9 or higher version is otherwise preferred for smooth streaming of contents. If you believe that your phone needs to be reset, then go to settings and click on ‘Reset’ option from the list of menu.