Every Roku account has been linked to a payment method that allows you to buy subscriptions, buy or rent TV shows or movies and many other things from Roku Channels Store. Visa, MasterCard or PayPal are the accepted payment methods for all the Roku regions. American Express is also available for all the regions except France and Discover another payment is available at US and Canada. Roku Help can be taken in this regard for more information.
Changing or Adding payment method will have no effect on your account. You will only be charged after going through the additional steps needed to make a purchase. PIN can be created to prevent the unauthorized usage. The payment will have no effect on the issues like Roku Not Connecting also.
Adding or Updating Payment Information
Follow these steps while updating or adding the payment method for your Roku account or can take Roku Help in the case of any misses:
- Log into your Roku account.
- Got to payment method section and click Update option under this section.
- Complete all the fields and submit.
- When you will update your method, you will need to re-enter all the fields including credit card details, phone number, and address.
Trouble in Adding the Payment Method
Follow these steps:
- If you have selected the option of the credit card, then you have entered it correctly.
- Try another card and check whether it’s creating trouble or not.
- You can try PayPal if it is available.
- You can try to change the web browser like use Chrome or Firefox.
- If all above fails, then contact customer service center.
Removing the Payment Information
Follow these steps if you want to remove your payment information:
- Firstly, log into your Roku account.
- Now select Payment method option and click update under this section.
- Click on the option of remove payment method at the bottom of the page.
In the case of any information or if you miss any step, then contact www Roku Com Link.