Netflix can deliver you the kind of entertainment that you crave for. Netflix is a band that incorporates a wide range of movies and TV shows for you to watch. But, in order to watch the content on Netflix, you need to perform Netflix activate process.
There are some issues in Netflix as well, which could stall the functioning of the app. One such issue is Error 1006, which can be eliminated by taking help and support provider.
The number of Netflix users are growing with every passing day. Netflix is one of the best platforms that offers more channels than any other streaming platform. If you are looking for a single network that can keep you entertained throughout the day, then it has to be Netflix App. But, Netflix users also face more problems than any other platform.
Every day, Netflix support providers receive a plenty of calls related to different errors. In the recent times, there has been an error that has gotten into the skin of Netflix users. This error is Netflix error 1006. This error occurs when there are network issues.
Let us get into the details why users get Netflix error 1006
There could be a number of reasons for this error to occur, but one of the most common reasons would be ‘bad network’. If your internet is not working fine, then that could result in ‘1006 error’.
The problem could also arise due to malfunctioning of Netflix app. If the app is not working properly, then you can see Error 1006 on your smartphone.
These were the reasons for getting this error, but how to fix this issue? Well, let us now find out the troubleshooting process for this issue.
Fixing Netflix Error 1006:
If you want to fix this issue, then you can perform any of the below-mentioned ways.
- Reboot: The first thing for you to do is rebooting your smartphone. Shut down your device and wait for at least 10 seconds and start the device back again. The error will be fixed by doing this, but if not, then you should follow the next steps.
- Reset Network Settings: If restarting doesn’t fix the problem, then you will have to rest your network settings to fix this issue.
Here is the process to reset network settings on your smartphone:
Go to settings, then select ‘General’ tab and choose ‘reset’. After that, select ‘reset network settings’ and then, tap on ‘reset’.
To be sure if your Netflix app is not faulty, you should try using Wi-Fi.
- Reinstall Netflix App: If you are sure that the problem is in the Netflix app, then you have no other option but to reinstall Netflix app. Download a fresh copy of Netflix and then, go to activate and reactivate your account. By reinstalling your Netflix, you may get a solution for error 1006.
- Hard Reset:If you have tried all three steps, then you have to do a hard reset. This would resolve the issue for sure. If you don’t know how to hard reset the device, then here are the steps that you need to follow, but if you come across any problem, then log onto www.Netflix.com:
- Hold down power and home button together to hard reset the device.
- Now, reset network settings.
- Once you do that, you have to reset all settings.
If you haven’t uninstalled the Netflix app before, then you should re-download the app again. You can go to login to access exclusive features of Netflix. If there is any problem in using Netflix, then you should take the help of experts who know everything about Netflix.
Now, coming to the process of Netflix activation, then it is a very important thing because if you don’t activate your Netflix, you may never be able to use the features that Netflix has to offer.
You can go to Netflix.com TV help link to know the exact steps of activation. If you are not able to understand the steps on the website, then you can give a call to experts and let them activate Netflix for you.