We are going to provide the steps to activate Roku premiere series model online. If you have purchased the Roku premiere model and don’t know the steps to activate it online, then keep reading this guide.
Note: One important question that may arise in your mind is that whether the device which you are going to purchase is supported by your TV or not. For this, you can go to Roku com or check the list of supported models from support page. We want to mention here that if your TV has HDMI port, then you can easily connect any device to it but it doesn’t guarantee 4K playback.
You must use High-speed HDMI cable to access 720 or larger pixel videos on your TV.
The steps to setup Roku Premiere are:
- The steps for setting up Roku premiere are now going to be discussed in the below-mentioned steps. For more help and support, you can go to www Roku com support
- Select language: When you switch on the Roku device, a Roku screen will appear on the TV. You will find the language option on the front screen. Select according to your choice.
- Scroll up and down to select the language of your choice. You can select with the help of Roku remote.
Connecting Roku premiere to the network
- Search for home Wi-Fi network on Roku device with the help of remote and click on it once you locate it.
- You need to enter the password for your wireless network. If you want the password to be displayed on the screen, then click on ‘Show password’.
- Click on ‘Connect’ to connect to the network.
- Now your device will search for an update if available any. You need to wait for some minutes till the downloading of update gets completed.
- Restart Roku after the update gets completed.
- Now, you are required to set the type of display. If you select ‘Auto detect’ option, then the display will automatically get selected according to the type of cable and network being used. If you want to change settings manually, you can do so by tapping on ‘Settings’.
- If you are selecting 4K resolution and it is not getting selected, then it means the TV doesn’t support 4K video playback.
Create an account on Roku official page and enter Roku link code
- After successfully connecting the Roku to the network, you are required to activate the Roku on Roku account setup For this, you will have to sign-up on Roku official page and then enter the code received in your account.
- You will find stepwise instructions on the screen. Follow them symmetrically. Otherwise, you may run into a problem. Open the Roku page from your computer and enter the code in the smartphone or on the device on which you are activating your Roku premiere.
Note: There is no activation fees for Roku device.
Complete setup: After completing the aforementioned steps, you will be able to activate the Roku premiere device. You can now start streaming the content. For any support or information, you can contact Roku support team.