If you are looking to change the Language, turn on the closed captioning or view the subtitles for Netflix streaming, then you are at the right place as here we have the procedure to manage all these options.
Due to Netflix having a large number of users throughout the world. It becomes an essential feature for Netflix TV to display content in different languages, to show the wordings on the screen while streaming content and an option to view subtitles. So, today we will discuss some Netflix steps to use these features.
Steps to change the language for Netflix streaming:
- Log in to your Netflix account. By verifying the username and password. In case, you are unable to log in then get Netflix login help option to open your account.
- Once, you can log in to the account. Visit the option “My Account” to view your profile.
- Select the “My Profile” option.
- Click on the option for “language setting.”
- Select the preferred language from the available list of choices.
- You can change the language even when you are watching shows on any Android devices. To do this, you need to tap on the playing screen to view the available options. Select the icon that looks like a chat notification bubble. It will display an option for language from there you change the language. Note all shows might not be available in all the languages.
Steps to use closed captioning option for Netflix streaming:
- For a system that works on Android: play the video, touch the screen. Choose the icon that looks like a message notification present on the top right corner of the screen. Now, select the “CC” option in the language you want.
- For gaming systems and Xfinity set-top boxes: Play the video. Hold down the remote control button. Click on the “Audio” option. For enabling on gaming system press down the “X” button of that gaming remote. Else for a Xfinity box press “A” from your Xfinity remote.
- For other devices like television and Blu-ray devices: To apply closed captioning option before watching a video. Open the Netflix icon on the screen. Click on the required show. Go to options click on audio and subtitles. Select the option to enable closed captioning.
To apply closed captioning while watching the video. Push down the downward key of the remote. A list of options will open up so click on the “Audio” option and enable the “CC” option in any language.
Steps to view subtitles for Netflix content:
- To enable it from your computer: Play the content under which you want to get subtitles. Move the cursor on the screen. It will display the options available. From there select the option that looks like a text message notification bubble. Click on subtitles and choose the subtitles.
- For Android devices: click on the video to play. Touch the screen it will display you the options. Select the same chat bubble like icon. From there select the subtitles you want. Then click on save changes.
- For Apple T.V: The software of your Apple T.V should not be older than 5.0 version. For the model T.V 2 or 3, press the middle button of your T.V remote. For T.V 4 Swipe your finger once on the touchscreen of your T.V remote. Select the option of subtitles from that chat bubble like icon displayed on the screen and choose the desired subtitle.
You can add the subtitle from your Roku remote, Blu-ray remotes, Xfinity boxes and other smart T.V’s.
- For PlayStation: Press the down arrow key from your game remote. You will find the option for “Audio & Subtitle.” Click on this option and push down the “X” button on your game remote.
So, today we discussed all the possible steps required to use the language, closed captioning and view subtitles on many different platforms that you use in your day to day life. Hope you found this content useful. Else, visit the www Netflix Com for any other Netflix related issues.