Many people are unable to watch Netflix content on Apple T.V. It is due to some software problem with Apple T.V, or any problem with Netflix account. So today we have some troubleshooting steps to solve the problem.
Netflix Streaming issues may occur due to a problem with Netflix account, internet connectivity issues, compatibility problems with the device, etc. but sometimes it may be the problem that Netflix is down i.e. there is an outage reported in your area which is responsible Netflix errors. So, whenever you face a problem with Netflix, then you should verify if there is a reported outage. If yes then wait for it to get over, else you need to detect the cause and then troubleshoot it. Thus, go through the following Netflix help procedures to resolve the issue.
If you identify that there is a problem with your Apple T.V which is restricting you from watching Netflix content, then go through the following steps to troubleshoot the issue with your Apple T.V:
- Power-cycle the Apple T.V:
- Pull out the main power wire from your Apple T.V.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds.
- Push in the power wire back to the power port of your Apple T.V.
- Power “On” to start your T.V.
- Try to open the “Netflix Tv” app when the T.V turns on.
- Search any show and try to play it.
- Ensure your Apple T.V is getting enough internet speed to use Netflix:
- Open the “Settings” menu of your Apple T.V.
- A list of setting options will open. Click on the “General settings.”
- Click on “Network Setting.”
- Go to “Test Network” to perform the speed test.
- Click on “Ok.”
- Select the option for “Yes.”
- Set the download speed that you think your network is capable of providing.
- If the speed test shows the speed of internet is slow as compared to that you were expecting, then it means you are not getting the desired internet speed.
- Thus, in this case, you need to perform following checks:
- Ensure your internet device i.e. modem is ON.
- The router and modem should be in proper link with each other.
- If you are connecting to Wi-Fi network, then ensure your Apple T.V is within a good range of that Network or try to get a hard-wired connection.
- If you are using a hardwired connection, then ensure the Ethernet wire is tightly connected.
- Look for firmware update of your Apple T.V:
- Go the “menu” of your T.V.
- Click on “Settings” menu.
- Go to “General settings.”
- Click on “Update software.”
- Download it and click on “Install.”
If in case the issue with your T.V is not solved then you need to get in touch with experts for advanced troubleshooting steps.
Ensure you are correctly logged into your account to check this go through the following steps:
- Sign out and Sign in to your Netflix account:
- Click on “Sign out.”
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Log in to your account again by entering your credentials.
So, this was all about how to solve the problems related to streaming Netflix on Apple T.V. Hope this proved to be useful in resolving your issue, and if in future you find any problem with Netflix then visit www Netflix Com for more troubleshooting steps, you can even get the latest updates as well.