Adding or removing the channel of your choice on the Roku player channel list is not a tedious job. You just need to have knowledge about it. After this, you can easily manage any channel on the Roku channel. If you are having Roku app installed on your phone, then you can do all this from there otherwise, you can do this with the help of Roku remote. If you find any problem, then you can visit www Roku com link. All the information is available here.
If you have subscribed to any channel and want to remove the same channel before its billing cycle completes, then you need to wait till it gets completed. First, unsubscribe to the channel and wait for billing cycle to get complete.
- Open the Roku link activation code page from the web browser of your device and check the account summary of a particular channel from there.
- Open the account by entering the username and password.
- Tap to go to ‘Manage applications’ menu.
The steps for removing the channel from the Roku player with the help of Roku remote are mentioned here as under:
- Open the home page of Roku App by pressing the home button of remote and select the list of channels from the given options.
- Go to ‘X’ button also called as start button and press to open the different options for the channel.
- Click on ‘Remove’ to remove from the player list.
- Click ‘Done’ once the removal gets finished.
Steps for removing the channel from the channel store
- Go to the Home button of your remote and press it.
- You will find the list of channels installed in your Roku store.
- Click on the channel you wish to remove. Long press on it to open the further details.
- In case you find a problem in performing the different functions, you can take support from Roku help.
- In this way, the channel will get removed from the store.
Now the steps to remove the channel from the mobile app
If you have mobile app installed on your Smartphone, then you have the option to delete the channel from there with the help of navigation menus available on the screen. The steps to delete the channel through Roku app are:
- Open the Roku app from the home menu and click on ‘channels’.
- Long press on the channel to open the further menus. You will find ‘Delete’ option here. Click on it.
- You will be prompted for the move. Click to confirm it.
- If the Roku channel in some case is not available in the list of channels, then it is recommended to update the channel list by taking support from web address.
The last but not the least is; how to change the position of the channel within the Roku channel list:
You have the option to change the location of channel anytime within the Roku channel list. If you love to play the contents from one channel and want to place it on top, then you can do so easily by following the certain steps. You don’t need to change the Roku setup here just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the channel with the help of remote and select the direction with the help of navigation buttons.
- Here direction means, where you want to move whether upwards or downwards.
- Press the start button of remote and open the different options. Here you will find ‘move’ option.
- Click to move the channel from one place to another.
In case of any problem or query, you can call at our given support number.