Stop searching for registration and de-registration steps online. All the complete steps are going to be mentioned today in this guide. If you have owned apple 2nd or 3rd generation device, then pay close attention to this guide. The steps which we are going to discuss today have already been verified by the HBO Go team.
You can enjoy HBO content on your Apple TV after registering HBO on your device. As far as its support is concerned, HBO Go now supports all 2nd and 3rd generation TV’s. You just have to go to page and register your device there.
Registering process of HBO Go channel on Apple TV: The steps to register the device on HBO Go service are:
- Open the app on the home screen of your TV. If you don’t find this app icon, you need to go to ‘Applications’ from the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Activate app on Apple TV’. You will then receive the activation code on the computer screen but not on the TV screen. For this, you need to turn on the computer and open HBO GO.
- Copy the code from there and paste it in the TV screen. You will have to select your device from the list of supported streaming service supports more than 10 media streaming players.
- Enter the username and password of your TV provider in the next step. If the credentials are not known to you, you can call your TV provider. They will let you know the login details after verifying your identity.
- Yes, if the TV provider doesn’t support the HBO service, then you won’t be able to register your device.
- After step 4, enter the code in the device and click ‘Submit’.
- You will get a technicae screen on the front device.
- The process of HBO GO activate is completed now. You can start streaming content.
Note: When you request for an activation code, it will immediately arrive on the computer screen. The validity of this code is for 15 minutes only. If you don’t enter the code within the time, then it will get expired. You are now required to send a request for the fresh code. Go to page again from the computer and check the code from there. If you find any problem, you can visit HBO support page.
Steps for Deregistering the HBO Go on Apple TV are:
- Turn on your TV and open the app.
- Go to TV settings and click on ‘HBO GO’ app. Here you will find ‘Deactivate’ option.
- Click on ‘Deactivate’ to deregister it from the device.
This is all about the steps for registering and deregistering the app on TV. Besides this, if you want to deactivate the HBO service from your device that is not with you, then simply go to HBO Go help link and enter your query in the search box. You can call us at our toll-free number as well.