Are you getting frustrated with the annoying video playback issues on your Device or want to improve the playback performance of Hulu contents? If yes, then we have brought a solution for you. Just read this guide carefully and let us know whether the problem of Hulu plus is resolved or not.
Now, in the coming passages, we are going to provide the resolution tips to you. You must try these tips on your device. If you find that there is some problem with your Hulu activation, then go to Hulu com slash activate link or call at device support number.
The steps are mentioned here as under:
- You need to disconnect all the other devices which are currently connected to the same network on which your Nintendo device is connected. Connecting too many devices at the same time may suck the network speed.
- To open and stream the contents through Hulu, you need a min speed of 1.5 Mbps. If you believe that the speed you are getting is below the normal speed, then you can check it from the online link.
- If the speed received on the screen is less than the mentioned speed, then you have to call your internet service provider to troubleshoot the speed issue.
- After clicking on ‘Hulu activate’. If you are still not able to watch the videos through the Hulu app, then check the DNS settings of your network and configure them manually.
- Open ‘System’ settings from the home menu of your device.
- Click on ‘Internet settings’ and then over to ‘Connection’ settings.
- You will get ‘Connection change’ option inside the settings. Click to enter manually.
- Tap on ‘DNS’ from the right end of the screen.
- Tap ‘NO’ to stop receiving the DNS settings automatically. Choose ‘Detail’ option from the drop down menu.
- Select ‘Primary DNS’ and Delete the previous settings by clicking on ‘Delete’ option.
- Type 184.108.40.206 in the DNS address and click ‘OK’.
- Don’t forget to add ‘.’ in between two numbers.
- Now go to ‘secondary’ settings and enter 220.127.116.11 in the Secondary IP address. Click ‘Ok’ to move back to the main window.
- Click ‘Save’ and ‘OK’ and check your network connection now. If the problem still exists, then call the internet service provider.
- Apart from this, if the Hulu.com is still not functioning on your device, then you need to diagnose and troubleshoot the network strength of home Wi-Fi network.
- Check the distance between the router and Nintendo device: Placing both the devices at a far distance may affect the signal strength of your network because the signal strength keeps on changing with the intermediate obstructions and walls. If you are accessing the Hulu official site and try adding the Hulu code on it, then a strong signal of the network is required for this purpose. For proper reception and signal, it is recommended to place the router in the central location.
- Keep Nintendo device and your router away from the electronic appliances: If you are having any electronic device at home that emits electromagnetic radiations, then keep this device away from the Nintendo and router. This may introduce interference in signal and effect in the reception of the signal.
- Channel the wireless network channel: We are quite aware of Network channels used by different devices on the same network. If you find a problem with one wireless channel, then change the channel from router settings.
If you are still the unlucky one, then try playing the Hulu contents through a different device. You can change the device by getting into ‘Hulu manage device’ section of your Hulu app.