We are going to discuss the troubleshooting steps for all those users who are facing problem in streaming the contents through Hulu plus or Hulu service. If you are also the victim of this problem, then do read this guide carefully.
The steps to troubleshoot the streaming issues are discussed here as under:
- Check the Hulu status: Check whether Hulu service is down or not? You can check the status by getting into Status. Down detector web page of Hulu account. Another technique to troubleshoot the problem is by visiting the user’s review page of Hulu service.
- Restart the app: If the app is creating a problem with streaming, then you need to restart it by force closing it first. If you are opening the Hulu.com sign in from your PC browser, then refresh the browser link by clicking on ‘refresh’ icon.
- Check background apps: Check if any background apps are running along with Hulu app. This may create a problem in streaming the contents. Close all the background apps for some time and try playing the contents now.
- Check the Hulu app: If you are still facing a problem, then check for the update if available, then download it to your phone. Updating the app may solve various problems related to streaming. Open Hulu.com activate link and update the necessary files.
- Clear the cache data: Clear the cache data of your Hulu app. For this, you need to open the settings of your phone and click on ‘Device manager’. Search for Clear cache option and click on ‘Hulu manage devices’ option. If the problem still encounters, then uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- Restart the device: If the Hulu settings are not properly setup on your browser, then you may get the problem in streaming. To get rid of this problem, restart your computer and check if the problem is solved or not.
- Bring the device closer to the router: If the signal strength of your Wi-Fi signal is low, then bring the router and the smartphone close to each other. This will improve the reception quality. If there is any wall in-between the router and your device, then this will affect the signal.
- Low video quality: If you find that the signal strength is poor, then it is recommended to lower the quality of videos being streamed through Hulu app. You need to go to Hulu settings for this.
- Errors with numbers: If you are getting error number on the screen, then the troubleshooting steps are discussed here as under:
- 3322, 2203, 3343, 3321 and 3305: If you are getting these error codes on your screen, then uninstall the app and re-install it. Fetch new Hulu activation code for the newly installed app.
- 3370: This code is related to chrome browser. To remove this error, go to chrome settings and click on ‘Advanced’> Privacy> Allow streaming sites.
- 500: This error can be solved by restarting the app or browser. You need to wait for some time after restarting the app.
- Looping content: This error occurs normally on Blu-ray players. You can use a different device to get rid of this problem.
- Check the downloading speed of internet: If you want to watch high-quality videos through the Hulu app, then you need a min speed of 3 Mbps. If you want to watch full HD videos, then min speed of 13 Mbps is preferred. All the speed details related to different formats of the videos is also given on Hulu page link.
- You can try streaming the contents by connecting your smart device to the Ethernet cable instead of connecting to a wireless connection.