The problem of login error on apple 4th generation has now become quite common. Most of the HBO Go users are facing problem in signing onto the TV. There can be multiple reasons behind it. No need to worry, we are going to fix the problem in this guide. You don’t need to roam around here and there for the concrete solution. Just click on link.
We have mentioned some troubleshooting steps below. You need to implement them carefully. After this, you will be able to open link. For more information and support, you can go to link.
1st step: Restart the HBO app
- This is the first and the basic troubleshooting step to this problem. Restart your HBO app by opening the home screen of your TV with the TV remote.
- Click and swipe to close the screen.
- Click on ‘HBO Go’ app and select ‘Restart’ option from the list of options.
- Try sign-in to the Apple TV now. If the problem still persists, then move to next step.
2nd step: Restart your Apple TV
- For this, you need to open the Apple TV settings.
- Go to ‘System’ then ‘Restart’ option.
- Your device will now get restarted. Just wait for a minute.
- Now start HBO streaming service on your Apple TV and check if the problem is solved or not. If you are lucky, then you will be able to login to the account without any problem.
3rd step: Update the firmware of your Apple TV
- Another fix to solve the login problem of Apple TV is by updating the current version of firmware of your Apple You can do this by getting into ‘Settings’.
- Go to settings then go to ‘Software updates’.
- Log in to the Apple TV with credentials now. If the problem is still the same, then you need to move to next step. Go to HBO go activate page if the problem still remains the same.
4th step: Uninstall and reinstall the HBO app
- For this, you need to open the home screen and go to HBO app by clicking on its icon.
- Press and hold the HBO icon for 2 seconds. The drop-down menu will appear on the screen. You need to click on uninstall.
- Once uninstallation gets finished. Open the app store and download the app from there.
- After this, activate your device by clicking on HBO Go activate device
5th step: Reset your TV
- For this, you need to go to TV settings followed by ‘System’ and then ‘Reset and update’.
Once you reset your TV, all the login details will be flashed from the device. You need to enter the details again. For this, you need to go to page and enter the credentials. We want to mention here that all the data gets erased after a reset due to a security issue. The same implies on other devices as well.
If you are still having any problem, then you can contact at customer support number given on the web page.