We are here to tell you the solutions for all the Netflix related problem that occurred on regular basis like Netflix down, not connected to the device, common problems while watching on IPhone, android and PC. If you have trouble streaming free Netflix on other device like Xbox, PS4 and apple TV then we will go through the troubleshooting steps in this blog post.
Now we are going to discuss the issues along with their solutions one by one.
Is Netflix down?
- If users are facing Netflix down problem then they will receive the following messages on screen:
- Netflix unavailable.
- Cannot connect to Netflix com.
- Connection failed.
- Unable to connect to Netflix.
When you are getting the similar messages on your screen then it would be better to stop viewing the contents from the Netflix otherwise problem may continue. The best solution to this problem is reset your device and check the internet connection at home that whether it is working properly or not.
Netflix streaming problems:
- When the device stream the contents too slowly from the app and you are unable to watch the videos flawlessly then this is due to the poor internet connection. You must run the speed test for your Home Wi-Fi network because this problem persist almost in all the shared networks. Try to sign onto Netflix com activate after checking the speed of network otherwise follow the steps mentioned below:
- Restart your connected device i: e, iPhone, game console or whatever device you are connected with it.
- Unplug your router and restart the router after a gap of 60 seconds from switched off state.
- Restart the modem after a gap of 30 seconds.
- Check the location of your router, whether it is placed in open or not. Don’t place it at hidden location, this affects the signal strength.
- If you still find the same problem then connect the device with the router directly with the help of Ethernet cable.
How to reset the Netflix:
- Enter the below mentioned code with the help remote if your device is not working properly with Xbox, iPhone and smart TV. Open the www Netflix com and enter Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up from the remote keys. You will find the deactivation option on your screen. Click on it and try new Netflix activation by entering the new details from the start.
How to fix connection related problem:
- In case, you are not able to connect to the Netflix at all then try to open the other URL from your computer and check whether its opening or not. If you are using Netflix app on your mobile then connect to the alternate network and check if the problem is fixed or not. If the issue is not solved properly then restart the Netflix app and device and try to sign into Netflix activate link again.
How to fix Netflix error 12001:
- This error mainly occurs when the data is outdated and needs cleared in your android device. Go to settings open the Netflix app and click on clear data.
How to fix error 1016:
- This error code is common in iPhone and iPad and this is due to poor internet connection of cellular network. To get rid of it, turn on the airplane mode for 30 seconds then turn it off and enable the data pack. This will solve your problem.
How to change the Netflix password:
- Sometimes user want to change the password due to security issue or might forget the old password. In this case, follow the mentioned steps. Go to www Netflix com activate and click on settings> click on password> change the password. If you forgot the password then click on forgot password.