The problem of unavailable Netflix on Apple TV has become very common these days. We will try to root out the problem and fix it in this blog post.
The issue is mostly noticed by all the Apple TV users and they keep on peeping here and there to get this issue solved. Now the time is over, you will get the solution to this problem in this blog post. There is hardly any need to log onto www Netflix com.
When you see ‘Netflix currently available message’ on your screen then this is sure that the problem lies within the software or the internet connection. These are the two main reasons of this problem. You need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to fix this issue. There are mainly 6 points that you have to troubleshoot. We are going to discuss them one by one in symmetrical order.
Important: This error occurs only in the Apple TV 2 and 3. If you find the same problem in the apple 4 device then you must need to go to www Netflix com activate page.
- Restart the apple TV: To restart your TV.
- Unplug the TV from the socket for more than half minutes and reconnect it.
- Turn on both the devices after 1 minute.
- Try the Netflix now.
- Update to the latest version of software on your apple TV: You need to follow these points
- Go to settings from the main menu of Netflix.
- Click on general, you will find the update option.
- Click on the automatic update option.
- Download and install them completely. It may take some minutes.
- Once completed, try to start with Netflix com login page.
- Update the network settings: To update the network settings through the following option:
- Go to settings from the main menu.
- Select general settings and click on network mode.
- Select the TCP/IP for configuring the settings over Wi-Fi.
- You can also select automatic option from here.
- For Wi-Fi settings, press on configure IP and DNS then select automatic for both the options.
- Keep on pressing the menu unless you redirected to the home screen.
- Try connecting to the Netflix com page.
- Test the speed and network connection on Apple TV: Check the speed of internet on your Apple TV.
- Go to the main home page.
- Open the settings.
- Under settings click on the general.
- You will see the network option, click on it.
- After this you have to click on check the network speed.
- Then yes and ok.
- Check the speed that you expected from the internet on your apple TV. You can watch free Netflix only if the speed is proper.
If the speed you expected does not meet your requirements or the test failed then you must immediately talk to the apple support team. They will help you in solving such issue.
- Restarting the home network: Another option to fix the problem is restarting of Home network.
- Turn off the device from the socket.
- Unplug the router and modem for 20 seconds.
- Re-plug the modem first and wait for lights to start blinking.
- Now plug-in the router and see if there is any light blinking or not. The lights must be off at this point of time.
- Connect the devices and check whether you able to watch the contents on the Netflix after visiting the Netflix com activate page or not.
- Reset the settings of your Apple TV: While resetting the device it must be remembered that hard reset may flash off all the information related to Netflix activate and Wi-Fi router. So keep this thing in mind before performing it.
- Long press the menu button of TV remote and you will enter into reset menu.
- Click on reset all settings.
- Click on done.
After performing these steps, you will definitely able to stream the contents through Netflix on your apple TV.