Are you searching around to activate HBO GO on your PlayStation? If yes, then stop searching it now. We have bought a precise solution for you. Simply go through the steps mentioned below to complete the HBO activate process.
To activate HBO streaming service on your PlayStation 4 and 3, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the HBO streaming app from the app store of your gaming console.
- Launch the HBO Go app.
- Go to HBO Go activate device link to get the activation code. Wait for few seconds until you get the code on the screen.
- Now switch on your computer and go to www. HBOGO.com/activate link.
- Select your PlayStation from the list and click to continue.
- Select your TV provider and enter the details of your TV provider. Enter username and password in the fields provided. If the TV provider is not provided in the list, then it means that HBO go doesn’t support this device at present. For more help and support, you can visit HBO support link and send your query by mail.
- On the Activation screen, enter the activation code you received on the computer screen and then click on ‘Activate device’.
- You will get ‘success’ message on the screen of both the devices. If you have entered the code and success message is not displayed on the screen, then don’t rush. Wait for a while as this may sometimes take time. If the problem still exists, then you can go to HBO go help
- You can now watch HBO GO on your TV screen without any problem.
Important: The validity of your activation code is only 15 minutes, after this, your code will get expired. Click to get a new code if this happens accidentally or your code doesn’t get recognized.
If you are getting the problem in activating the HBO go service, then you can go to ‘How do I activate my HBO’ link.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to deactivate the HBO Go service from PlayStation.
- Open HBO GO on your PlayStation.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the player and click on ‘Deactivate Device’. You can go to HBO com activate link followed by deactivating a device.
In case, you have given your PlayStation to your friend and you forgot to deactivate the HBO service, then you can deactivate it over the phone call or by sending a service request to the support team.
Troubleshooting video playback issues on PlayStation 4: If you are running into video playback issues with your PlayStation 4, then we have bought a guide for you. Follow the simple steps to troubleshoot this problem with your HBO Go service.
1st step: Close and reopen the HBO go
- Close the HBO go app.
- Restart the app and check if the problem of video playback has been resolved or not.
2nd step: Restart your gaming console
- Switch off your gaming console.
- Turn on the console again after a gap of 15 seconds.
- Launch the HBO Go app on your PlayStation 4.
- Check if the problem is solved or not.
3rd step: Delete and reinstall the app
- Go to video/TV services from the XMB home menu of PlayStation.
- Click on HBO Go and open the options from the drop-down
- Click on ‘Delete’.
- Download of required or reinstall the HBO GO streaming service on the player. You can download the app from the app store of your console.
- Launch HBO GO and activate it again by clicking on HBO Go activate link.
- Check if the problem is resolved now or it still exists.