Today, we are going to explain step wise instructions for fixing Hulu Plus problem on android and apple device. There isn’t any need to contact Hulu support team or device manufacturer after reading this post. You don’t even require support from your friend. You will be able to get back to the streaming experience on your own.
Step wise instructions to troubleshoot Hulu.com sign in problem on android device.
There are some issues which may affect the streaming experience on your Hulu.com activate. In order to troubleshoot the issue, we have bought a concrete solution for you.When the video which is being watched by you stuck in the middle or is switched to poor quality, then it means that there is some problem with your internet connection. You need to check the speed of your internet through online speed test link. If there is some problem with the network, then change the network mode to airplane mode and wait for 30 seconds. Turn off the airplane mode now and enable the data pack.
After power cycling the network, restart your android phone or tablet by pressing the power button. Now try login to your Hulu account again.
Clear the app cache data and memory by tapping on ‘Settings’ Followed by ‘Applications’. Go to ‘Manage applications’ and search for ‘Hulu app’. You will find clear cache option inside it.
Another way to troubleshoot this problem is by force stopping the app. To force stop the app, you need to long press on app and then swipe to left or right.
If you are still getting the problem, then uninstall the app and download it again from the app store. To uninstall the app, you need to go to ‘Applications’ followed by manage applications. Click on ‘Hulu’ app to uninstall it.
Sometimes, you may get problem in activating the device on Hulu activate link. This happens due to obsolete version of OS installed in your device. It is therefore recommended to update the OS version of your phone as early as possible. To activate the app, you need to click on Hulu manage devices.
How to fix the Hulu streaming problem on iPhone and iPad?
In case you are facing any problem in watching the contents from Hulu app on your iPhone and iPad device, then the very first step to fix this problem is by checking the network connection on streaming device. You can try streaming contents through different network source. If you have enabled mobile network, then disable it and activate the airplane mode for a while. This will clear the network connection. If the problem still exists, then follow the below mentioned steps.
- Restart your iPhone and iPad by clicking the power button for 15 seconds.
- Clear the Hulu cache data from the phone. This will refresh the app by deleting all the temporary data from the phone. You can now stream the contents without any problem.
- Enter Hulu activation code and activate the app on link. To force close the app, double click on it and swipe to left or right.
- Click ‘X’ to close the Hulu app from the screen. Restart the phone after uninstalling the Hulu app. This will clear the memory and delete all the files from the phone. Download the fresh Hulu app on your mobile through iTunes.
- Check the Operating system of your iPhone. If it needs to be updated, then download it online and install it. An iOS 9 or above is preferred for streaming the contents through streaming apps. Reset your network by clicking on ‘Reset’ option. This will delete all the passwords. You have to enter the password again for your network.