If you got iPhone on your side, then here is the fine way to add Airplay on your fire tv for better wireless streaming and entertainment.
Are you enjoying streaming with your fire tv? If you are the fine holders of fire tv, then you must be having the amazing streaming experience. By providing the striking features and enthralling services, the mighty Amazon’s digital player has actually become a main entertainer for all the worldwide users.
Apart from being a fine product of mighty Amazon, the fine fire tv is actually an Android-based device, which actually means that the device uses the Fire OS, designed by the Amazon for specifically for all its devices. It sounds pretty great to have a special OS for all the device, but it has also got some kind of limitations to the functions of the device. If you are one of the Apple users, then you can relate to the functionality issue, as those users who wish to add up the Airplay (suite developed by Apple) to the fire tv can’t do it. But, having the handy Amazon fire Tv stick make sure the enhancing of fire tv functionality in an improved way.
As it has got the ability to download the files other than all the available files on the app store of Amazon.
- Firstly, you need to link the fire tv stick to the TV. After that unlock the Safari browser on the iPhone and head to com and then sign in to the account.
- From the Safari browser, simply come down by scrolling and then click on “Go to Full Site”
- Now, head to the Search Bar and then enter “AirplayUpnP”. Simply head to purchase the $2.99 app which is known as “Airplay Receiver”.
- If you go to the extreme-right of your iPhone, you will get a “Deliver” Just click the button on the file and send it to fire tv in an easy way.
- Now heading to your TV, go to the Settings. After this, head to My Account and then click “Sync Amazon Account”.
- After the sync has been completed, just head to the app library on the tv and then tap on the Airplay receiver. Head down and enable the Airplay. Note that you can easily add on more than one device.
- Now unlock the Control Centre on the iPhone. After that you need to tap the Airplay and then choose the type of TV device. Simply enable the mirroring and you will be able to mirror the iPhone to the Amazon Fire Tv stick.
All in all, you don’t need to worry about all the limitations, as the fire tv stick has got the capability of downloading various apps and can use the features of a fine app like Airplay.