Have you purchased TiVo device for playing videos and shows at home. If yes, then you might be thinking of its installation process on different channels like HBO, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Don’t worry, we are going to discuss the steps to activate and install TiVo on HBOGO com activate link. You will be able to watch live and exclusive contents on your TiVo after successful installation.
It is important to understand here that HBO service doesn’t support all models of TiVo player. Only some models are supported by HBO Go. To check whether your device support HBO or not, you can go to activate device list from official page. If you find any problem, you can call us at our given support number.
The list of devices mainly supported by HBO Go channel is mentioned below:
- TiVo bolt series.
- TiVo Mini and Roamio.
- TiVo premiere series.
If you are having TiVo series 1, 2 or 3 generation model, then you won’t be able to activate the HBO on activate link from your TiVo device.
- If you are going to stream content through HBO Go link, then you must have version 20.5.6 or higher OS in your TiVo link. For more information, you can visit TiVo support page.
- For every product, there is a different requirement for HBO streaming on it. The process for activate is however same.
Steps to install HBO on TiVo device
If you are going to install the HBO Go app for the first time, then the very first and the foremost step is to activate the app.
- You will find a code on the screen. This needs to be entered in the space provided.
- If prompted select the device on which you want to play the content. Select TiVo from the list of devices.
- Now, you are required to select the TV provider from the list. Enter the login username and password to sign-in to the TV provider page.
- Now, you will be directed to the HBO Activate page automatically. HBO will verify your TV provider, then send a request on it.
- You need to accept the request and then start accessing the HBO channel from it. You can watch any movie, show, and video of your choice.
Troubleshooting the TiVo problems relative to HBO GO
- No HBO GO icon on the screen: If you find no HBO GO icon on the screen, then go to channel settings and paste the shortcut of the icon on the screen. This will definitely solve your problem.
- No check mark on HBO GO app: If no check is marked on the desired option, then you need to open the checklist and enable the option as per requirement.
- No videos, shows, TV, and movies are included in the HBO GO app even after being enabled: To troubleshoot this problem, you need to follow the below-mentioned
- Clear the app from the settings menu and click on the list to mark the options again.
- If you find the problem still exists, then click on help section. You will find the link to your problem directly on the screen.
- The last but not the least is to check the network connection. Whether the connection has the proper speed or not. To test the speed, go to speed test link.
If you are still having any problem, then get support from our executives by calling at a toll-free number.