If you are an HBO GO subscriber, then you using and setting up the parental controls is one of the important things you should do for your kids.
All HBO GO streamers, are you doing well with your HBO GO channel service? The classic channel of HBO is one of the prime channel services in the competitive market. With the lineup of all the past and current HBO TV movies and shows, the channel has been able to get the attention of all the users around the globe. If you don’t want to miss out the offerings of the HBO content, then ensure that you have subscribed to the HBO GO channel service.
In the case of any activating issue, just head on to HBO GO activate to activate the channel service on any compatible device easily. Once you get subscribed to the channel service, you will be able to stream all the current and past episodes of all the HBO originals along with the fantastic collection of quality movies.
The HBO GO channel is a real family entertainer, as it delivers the finest content to all its users. Still, there are some of the content which you don’t wish that your younger ones should watch it. In such case, the best and the reliable option is to set the parental controls on the selected content. With the parental controls, you can easily set the ratings for the TV shows and movies separately. If the parental control is in the “ON” mode and tries to access any video which exceeds the maximum allowed rating, then you will get the message letting you aware that you can’t access the video due to the parental control restriction.
Note: The parental controls ensure to restrict what can be played, but the Kids lock limits where you can head for the browsing. You can contact on the HBO customer service number for the help to restrict what you are kids are watching with the kids lock.
You can easily change or set the parental controls on the computer and any other device with the simple steps. For more info, you can head to contact your TV provider or head to the device instructions.
- On the Computer-
- Firstly, head on to HBOGO.com and then sign in to the primary account.
- Now, in the top side corner, just head to tap your HBO GO ID, and then tap the Parental Controls. If your television provides the supports for the parental controls, you will witness a message directing you to set the parental controls with the TV provider. If you don’t get the message, just head on to the next step.
- After this, head to select the maximum allowed ratings for the TV shows and Movies. If you have got the subaccounts, then you are also eligible to set the controls for every account on the individual basis. The default ratings are NC-17 (Unrestricted) and TV-MA (Unrestricted).
- Head on to do one of the following:
- Create a PIN- Head to enter the PIN and then tap Enable Parental Controls. You will require providing an email address if you forget your PIN.
- Type your PIN– If you already got a PIN, then type it and then tap the Save Changes.
- Linked game console or TV device: If you have got any third party game console or a TV device, then check out the steps below:
- Firstly, head on to unlocked the HBO GO app on the device.
- Now, head to the Settings and then Parental Controls.
Note: The linked game console or TV might have the settings that can restrict the content that can be watched only on the device. To check whether your device supports the parental controls or not, just head to check out the documentation of the device.
Still, if you get any problem while setting up the controls on your TV, tablet, or any third party device, just head to the HBOGO help, where you will get the professional assistance and support.