If you owe the Chromecast device along with the Google home, then check out the way you can easily access your Chrommecast device with Google home.
All Chromecast users, how is it going with your ultimate streaming device? Being the Google’s one of the best products, the streaming device has embarked itself as one of the classic players in the list of all the streaming devices. With the astonishing features and services, the streaming device has also been able to catch the attention of all the global users.
Since the launch of the device, Google has been continuously coming up with the exclusive lineup of features and functions in its streaming device to stay in the competition and provide the best streaming experience to all the global users. Well, there is no doubt that the ability to stream your favorite content on the big screen has already been the best reason to have the ultimate streaming experience.
Apart from the Chromecast device, if you are also an owner of Google home, then it will be the best combo you can try out to control all the activities of your household in a much better way. And kicking the Google home with the Chromecast TV also doesn’t require any special treatment, as both the devices are managed and configured with the free Google home app, which already gets linked to the Google account. Before you head on to use the Chromecast with the Google Home app, you are first required to do the setup of both the devices.
Setting up the Chromecast–
- The first thing you are required to do is plug the Chromecast into the portable HDMI port on the TV and then power it through a USB port. In the case, if your TV doesn’t have any USB port, you can go for the option of a wall adaptor. After that, just head on to switching of the source to the HDMI on the TV and after that, you will get a blue Welcome screen.
- Now, head on to download and install the Google Home app if there is any necessary, though the app should be on your device if you are already accessing the Google Home. Head to switch on the Wi-Fi and ensure that the app is up-to-date and then start the app.
- After that, head on to click the Devices icon at the top right side of the window of the app and there you will get the Chromecast as a card above the Google Home. Just head to click the blue Set up the link.
- Now, head on to follow all the prompts to set up the Chromecast. The setting up will need the creation of the temporary Wi-Fi hotspot on the Chromecast for the device to easily get linked with the device.
- Now, you will be required to check out the codes that appear on the device screen, and TV screen is matching and then give a preferable name to the Chromecast. Before that, you will be required to choose a particular device that you wish to stream the content.
- After that, just head to link the Chromecast to the Wi-Fi network of your home.
- After doing this, you will get the prompt to sign into your Google account.
- And now, you can kick start using the Chromecast device. You can easily head on to the Cast button in the compatible apps to stream your favorite content on the TV. In the case, if you are getting any problem with the setup, just head on to the professionals to get the better guidance and assistance.