If you are facing problem in streaming the Hulu Live contents on Amazon fire stick, then you are not alone. There is so many numbers of users who have been facing the same problem with their Amazon fire stick. Even after they have successfully created an account on Hulu.com activate.
It has come to the fore that the recent update in the Live TV is causing the interference problem with the Amazon fire stick. Apart from Amazon, some of the Roku users are also facing the same problem with the Hulu account. Some of the Hulu users have tried to fix the problem on their own but they didn’t get success in it.
According to the company officials, no statement or solution regarding the incompatibility with Firestick has been found out by the company yet. However, Hulu has posted some suggestions on its link to improve the performance of your device. You will be able to get back to experience after performing the troubleshooting steps.
Some suggestions to fix the Hulu streaming problem
These fixes will work on all the Hulu manage devices. You can try these steps if you are having a problem in streaming the contents from your Hulu app or from Hulu.com sign in.
- If your Hulu app is not working, then check the network connection of your device whether it is working properly or not. If you find that the internet is not working, then call your internet service provider.
- Check the connection of your network speed by tapping on speed test link. All the results will then get displayed on the screen.
- Compare the results with the desired values and check If there is any mismatch or not.
- If the speed of your network is OK, then follow the next troubleshooting steps.
- Restart your modem, router, and the app device by first turning it off and then on after a gap of 10 minutes.
- If you are using a wireless network for playing the contents from link, then try playing the contents through router directly by connecting it to Ethernet cable. This will increase the speed on your device.
- To configure the router properly, you need to go to router manufacturer webpage or call them directly from your phone. The complete network settings are otherwise available on the router link as well. You can install the settings from there.
Check the Hulu app version and download the latest one on your Fire TV:
- You need to download the latest app in your Fire TV.
- To download the app, Click on the search bar and search for an app by just speaking through mic or type in the space provided.
- Enter Hulu activation in the space provided.
- Go to the apps and games section and locate Hulu app from there.
- You will then find the app on the app page.
- Now, after this just open the app from the screen and start streaming the favorite contents on TV.
If you still having any trouble then you can call at Hulu support number mentioned on the web page.