Smart TV Helpline is a professional assistance provider to the most popular smart TV, Apple TV including Apple TV. In order to stream content from the internet and watch it on your TV, you can make use of Apple TV. There are two versions of Apple TV available in the world today, these are; Apple TV and the new Apple TV. The majority of the features are same in both the devices, like getting connected to the internet using the Ethernet wire, applications for iTunes TV shows and movies and supporting 1080p videos.
Some of the highlighting features of Apple TV are:
- Siri Voice capabilities in order to search anything.
- A highly dynamic performance with enhanced connectivity.
- Dedicate app store.
- The Apple remote is a one-of-its-own-kind of a remote that comes with a touchpad to access all the options easily. The touchpad can also be used as a motion controller.
- Apple TV works well with 3rd party controllers for a great gaming experience.
How To Setup Apple TV In A Hassle-Free Way?
Apple TV setup is as easy as setting up any other streaming media player. Here are the steps that you can follow:
- Connect the device to your TV and plug all the cables in the right manner. You need an HDMI cable, with one end of the cable getting connected to the Apple TV box and the other end on your TV.
- Connect your Apple TV to the home or office Wi-Fi network in order to access the internet. You will have to read the instructions that are displayed on the TV screen
- Connect to your favorite digital content providers that you want to watch or use.
Though Apple TV is a highly advanced device with hardly any flaw, there might be a few issues that can arise in the device. Smart TV Helpline can assist you regarding any issue befalling Apple TV. Here are the common issues in Apple TV for which you will have to get in touch with a professional support provider.
- No Apple TV support for Bluetooth keyboard and remote application.
- Limited access to the voice assistant, Siri.
- Problems in finding new applications.
- Audio and/or video is not proper during streaming.
- Trouble in connecting to the Wi-Fi.
- Unable to get Apple TV help and support.
Smart TV Helpline has arranged the precise troubleshooting steps for each of the above-mentioned issues along with many more. Apple TV Support ( https://support.apple.com/apple-tv )is among the top priorities for the company and they never let their customers down.
You have an option to take the help for any issue in your Apple TV at www AppleTV com, which is the official website as well. The main motive is to get rid of all the problems and enjoy seamless streaming 24×7. If you are looking for a reliable Apple support Apple TV, then AppleTV.com is good enough, but not to forget that Smart TV Helpline also provides assistance regarding all the problems that engulf Apple TV.