With Hulu app installed in your Amazon Kindle, you can watch any type of content which are exclusively available on Hulu platform. You just require Hulu activation code to get access to all the shows and movies and a strong internet connection in a device.
Besides this, there are some users who have reported the problem in their Hulu app installed on Kindle Support. They have said that their Hulu app keeps on crashing when they try to play any content on their Kindle device. Some of them have even tried to troubleshoot the problem on their own but didn’t get success. If you are also facing the same problem, then keep on reading this guide. You will come to know the steps to troubleshoot this serious problem.
Before starting with the troubleshooting steps, you just need to fulfill the below-mentioned points.
- A strong and stable network is required on the Kindle device. If you have connected more than one device to the same network, then disable the network from rest of the devices and check the internet speed on your Kindle and go to com activate.
- Verify the payment method of your Kindle product. When you attach your credit card to the Kindle device, then it gets verified from the server and only then you will be able to purchase content from it. If you have not entered the details of your credit card, then go to ‘Payment’ option from the ‘settings’ menu.
- The parental controls must be turned off because there are some contents which are not meant for children and available only for adults so you won’t be able to watch such content if you have turned on the Parental controls. Go to page and check the list of videos or shows available to watch.
- Sync the device: The device must be sync with the online directory. You will be able to get the fresh updates only and only if the device is properly synced with it.
How to get rid of crashing problem:
- Check the contents which were ordered earlier. If you are getting the crashing problem, then the contents may not be ordered properly. You may be required to order them again.
- Force close the app on the home screen of your Kindle device or by getting into the Hulu app from the ‘Manage’ apps section. This doesn’t require the Whole Hulu device activation process to be repeated.
- Download the app after uninstalling it. If you find that the problem still persists, then uninstall the app and reinstall it on your device. A fresh or latest version of the app may solve the crashing problem.
- Repurchase the content: If you find that the earlier purchased content is creating a problem in streaming, then you need to purchase them again. For this, you will be charged from your credit card.
- Restart the device: If the aforementioned steps don’t work for you, then the best way to get rid of this problem is by restarting the Kindle device. For this, you need to press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and then release. A technicae screen will then appear in front of you. Try opening the app now.
If the problem still encounters, then call at Hulu App customer support number and talk to technical experts.