May we know how many Apple TV user we have right now? Well we no need to tell the smooth functionality of Apple TV plus its aspects and good thing is that Apple name is enough, people know this brand very well. If you’re new to this amazing device then you can then instead of roaming here and there you can get in touch with professionals so you can know the Apple TV setup procedure and those who’re already using this device, if they face any technical trouble then they are free to ask for any Apple support apple TV, Apple TV professionals offer the accurate assistance with precise guideline.
Well, this a technical device then no doubt users can find various type of technical errors, so how many of you are struggling with the issue with HBO NOW on your Apple TV? If you’re facing this problem the here we have some easy steps to resolve this issue.
New Apple TV (4th generation)
Follow the step one so you can step ahead to the main factory of the solution.
STEP 1: RESTART HBO NOW
- You need press Home twice quickly on your remote
- Using the Touch surface, make a tap and then swipe HBO NOW up and to close it, you need off the screen.
- Now you need to start HBO NOW again from the Home Screen.
STEP 2: RESTART YOUR APPLE TV
You need to start your Apple TV by stepping ahead to Settings, System and then to Restart. You can take the Apple TV help as well.
STEP 3: UPDATE YOUR APPLE TV SOFTWARE
Now you need to update your Apple TV software, you need to make sure that your Apple TV software is up to date by trekking ahead to Settings, System and then to Software.
STEP 4: DELETE AND REINSTALL HBO NOW
- Now shift the selection to the HBO NOW via Home screen.
- Make a press and hold the Touch surface for approx. two seconds and then make a press on Play/Pause button.
- Navigate to the App Store to find and install HBO NOW again.
Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
- Close HBO NOW, wait a few seconds and reopen it. Now close the HBO NOW and wait a few seconds and then open it again.
- You need to start your Apple TV again by stepping forward to > General > Restart.
- Now make sure that your Apple TV software is up to date by navigating to Settings > General > Software Updates.
If you see no change in your trouble after applying and following all these given steps then get in touch with professional or expert for the appropriate solution with the precise guideline. For more updates and useful information, you can step ahead to Www appletv com. Apple TV professionals offer the fine solution with accurate technical support.