While streaming, if you are facing the Netflix error 0013 on your Android device, then here is the fixing steps to solve the problem easily.
All Netflix users, what’s new have you added to your Netflix streaming list? After a slow start, Netflix has now become a king in the category of streaming services providers. With the classy features and services, the streaming service has also earned the place of being the most reliable home entertainment for all the worldwide users. If you are a new beginner with the classic streaming service, then just head to Netflix Com Activate to activate your Netflix account properly.
With the ever growing competition and changing trend of the market, Netflix has continuously been involved in the upgrading of its dynamic service with the bunch of exclusive features and useful functions. It’s not only about the features and services, but the most appealing thing about the streaming service is also the extensive Netflix library, which is responsible for rendering the lineup of original TV shows and blockbuster collection of movies. Some of the major hits of the streaming service include Luke Cage, The Crown, Daredevil, Stranger Things, and Jessica Jones. If you have streamed these originals, then till now you must have become a Netflix junkie, who is sticking to its big screen all day and night.
Apart from the competition, the greatest thing about the company is that they are always on their feet to extend the range and variety of content quality to render the better streaming experience to all the global users out there. But, as you know that every product and service has got some of the issues, which keeps on creating a problem.
In the list of such possible issues, there are some of the Netflix Tv users who are facing the error 0013 on their Android TV. So, if you are one of that users, then check out the different troubleshooting steps to fix out the problem easily.
- Head to play any other movie or TV show- After getting the error 0013, just try out to play any other movie or TV show. In the case, if the another title is playing well without any problem, then head to Viewing Activity page and then choose the Report a Problem link just next to the title which is not working. In the case, if you don’t get any Report a Problem link, then the issue would have been directly reported.
- Head to try out any other network- After checking out any other TV show or movie, just head to try switching your device from Wi-Fi to a 3G or a 4G network, and then try out to stream Netflix again.
NOTE: If you are not accessing a home network, then try out to chat with your network administrator to ensure that it does provide supports for the Netflix. If it does not, then you will not be able to get the access to movies and TV shows from Netflix.
3)Clearing out the data of your Netflix app
- Firstly, head to the home screen on the device and then choose Settings.
- After that, head to choose General option. If you don’t get the option, then just move ahead to the next step.
- Now, head on to choose the Applications or Apps.
- After that, head to choose Manage Applications, then Application Manager or Manage All Apps. If you don’t get these options, just move to the next step.
- Now, head down and choose Netflix, and if you don’t get the option, just check out the Download tab.
- Head to choose Storage, and if you don’t get the option, just move to the next step.
- After that choose Clear Data, and then click OK.
- Just follow up all the steps above and then try out to open Netflix again.
4)Reinstalling of the Netflix app-
- Head to unlock the Play Store app and then find out Netflix.
- After reaching to the Netflix app store page, just head to choose Uninstall option.
- Then, choose OK to confirm the selection of the option.
- After the uninstallation is finished, head to choose Install option.
- After the installation is finished, head to choose Open option.
- Lastly, follow up all the steps above and then try out to open Netflix again.
NOTE: After removing the Netflix app, you won’t be able to access the downloaded titles on your big screen.
Besides this error, if you get any Netflix streaming problem on your big screen, then all you are required to do is just head to Netflix TV help for experts guidance and assistance.