Being an Apple device owner, if you are getting HBO GO sign in problem on your Apple devices, then check out the steps to fix out the problem.
All HBO GO users, how is it going with your HBO GO service? Being a subscriber of the fine channel service, it’s a natural fact that you must have been having a quality time with your HBO streaming list. For providing the easy access to all the HBO content, the company itself launched the HBO GO channel service, which is responsible for providing all the current and past seasons of the HBO TV shows along with the collection of blockbuster movies.
So, if you are willing to stream the HBO content on your big screen, just head on to subscribe the channel service. Still, if you get any problem while activating the channel service, just head to HBO GO activate to activate your channel service on your device instantly easily. Once you get subscribed the channel service, you will be able to stream your favorite TV shows and movies.
In the fast moving technology and competition, HBO GO has still managed to stand out in the lineup of all the streaming services in the market. And to stay competitive, the company has also been continuously involved in upgrading the exclusive features and content in the channel library.
You can easily stream your favorite lineup of HBO content on your compatible device. So, if you have got the lineup of Apple devices, you are all good to stream the HBO content. But, it has been witnessed that sometimes the users have to face the HBO GO sign in problems with their Apple devices, if you are one of them, then just check out the troubleshooting steps below-
Step 1- Sign in to the website of the TV provider-
The first thing you are required to ensure is that you can easily sign in to your account on the website of the TV provider.
- Just head on to the website of the TV provider and sign with the right password and username for the account of the TV provider.
- In the case, if you face any sign in difficulty, just contact the TV provider. And if you can sign in, just head to the next step.
Step 2- Head to remove and reinstall the HBO GO-
- Head on to remove the HBO GO app from your iOS device.
- After that head to switch off the device and wait for a moment and then head back on again.
- Now, you will require to unlock the App Store and then easily install the HBO GO app.
- Lastly, head on to unlock the HBO GO and then try to sign in again.
Step 3- Clearing out the cache of the Safari browser-
- Firstly, head on to your iOS device and then head to Settings, then Safari.
- After that just go and click the “Clear History and Website Data” option.
- Now, just switch off the device and then wait for some moment to easily switch it on again.
- Lastly, head on to unlock the HBO GO app and then try out to sign in.
Besides this, if you face the grayed out problem with the HBO GO app on your device, then check out the different steps-
- Firstly, ensure that your iOS device has got the latest software or updated one.
- Head on to uninstall HBO GO.
- After uninstalling, head to switch off the device and then just wait for a moment to turn it on again.
- After that head to the App Store and then download and install the HBO GO app.
- Lastly, just head to unlock the HBO GO app and sign in.
If you still get the sign in the bug or any other query, just contact the HBO customer service number for proper assistance and guidance.