Are you using HBO Go on an apple device and installed version 10.2 in it? If yes, then we want to mention here that you can sign-in and out of the HBO with the latest feature added in the update. You don’t need to sign-in again and again from the device once you logged in. You just need to enter the TV provider details else nothing is required. You can directly access HBOGO com activate after this.
Now coming to the main point, we are now going to discuss the steps to use the single sign-in function on iOS 10.2. You must read all steps carefully.
The steps are already verified by HBO executives and they find the steps helpful.
- Open phone settings and go to ‘TV provider’.
- Select TV provider from the list of providers and enter the sign-in details on next page.
- Go to HBO Go activate page thereafter and follow the steps given on the screen.
- Check the version of OS installed on your Apple It must be 10.2 or higher.
- Install the HBO Go app from the app store if you have not yet installed it on the phone. For this, you need to enter keywords like HBO streaming service or HBO channel in the search field. Yes, if you have already installed the app, then check the version of the app if the update is available to download it at once. Connect your phone to the internet to start downloading the update.
- Open HBO activate the phone.
- Log in to the account with the user details.
- Now, you need to click on the box which says, ‘Allow’. This means that the same information of TV provider will be used to login to the HBO live app.
- Click on ‘Single sign-in’ function. The HBO GO will automatically scoop the data of TV provider, therefore, you don’t find any need to enter the login details separately for your HBO channel.
If there is no single sign-in option available on the device: If no such option is available on your phone, then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to TV provider from the list of providers. If your TV provider is not on the list, you can add it manually.
- Enter the password and username of your TV provider. You can now log in to the TV provider without any problem. In case of any problem, you can go to HBO GO.
How to sign-out of single sign-in HBO account?
- Open the HBO app and click on ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down to search for ‘Sign-out’ option.
- Go to the TV provider from the list and click on Sign-out option.
- Unchecked the box which says, ‘Allow’. Go to ‘HBO Go activate device’ and turn this off.
- You will now get signed-out of the account.
This is all about the setup steps to use the Single sign-in function of IOS 10.2 or higher. If you are having any doubt or suggestion, then do call us at our number.