It’s quite fine to stream your favorite content through the amazing fire tv remote app. In the case of any pairing issue, just get the fine way to fix the problem.
Are you enjoying the streaming experience with your fire tv? Having fire tv on your side simply provides the ability to get the best entertainment on your side by accessing the online content. By delivering the dazzling features and astounding services, the digital media player has already been the smart choice for all the potential users across the globe. Besides the fire tv, if you have the smaller fire stick on your side and having any bug, then you can simply go to fire stick help for getting the better solutions.
With the pace of technology and competition, Amazon expanded its lineup of products with the addition of fire tv. The dynamic TV with the classic remote for navigation has been rendering the best entertainment along with the Amazon prime video service. Later on, the navigation becomes much better with the amazing fire tv remote app which provides the ability to navigate in a much better way. But, there has been some instances, when the pairing of the app gets difficult with the fire tv. This is the reason we have come up with some of the common fixing solutions. Apart from this, if your fire tv not working in a proper manner, then you can simply head to the support team of Amazon in order to get the better list of solutions.
- Checking out the Wi-Fi connection and Settings
First, ensure that the device that you have downloaded the fire tv remote app is linked with the same Wi-Fi like your fire tv. In order to pair up the remote app with the Fire TV, your mobile device needs to get linked to the same network.
- Stop the mirroring display- In the case, if you are using up another mobile device to mirror the display to your Fire TV, the Fire tv remote app will not be able to get paired. Simply stop the mirroring on the other device and then head to try again.
- Delink the remotes or accessories, not In use- Simply try out delinking the remotes or accessories which you are not using with your fire tv. You can easily manage out your all Bluetooth devices and remotes by choosing Settings and then Controllers and Bluetooth devices from the menu of your fire tv.
- Clear out the data for the remote app- Note that if you are using the iOS device, you can skip this particular step. As the iOS device don’t feature the option of “Clear Data” for the installed apps.
In the case if you are accessing an Android device, you can simply try out the clearing app data for the fine fire tv remote app:
- Unlock the Settings menu for the device.
- Click Application manager or apps.
- Choose the “fire TV remote app” from the fine list.
- Click “Clear Data” and then click
- Simply re-open the remote app and try out to pairing
Still, if the problem persists or gets any other tech bug, just navigate to Amazon fire tv Support for expert assistance and solutions.