If you are one of the fine users of Fire TV and having a pairing issue with your remote, then here is the fixing way to pair the remote easily.
How is it going with your digital fire TV? Having the finest digital media player on your side ensures the great entertainment by rendering the best audio and video content to a high-definition TV. Apart from the content, it also permits the users to have the best gaming stuff on their big screen in order to provide the overall satisfaction to all the users across the world.
In the current scenario, the fire TV is one of the finest products of the Amazon which has recently got turned out in a new 4K TV set with Alexa’s voice. This is considered to be the first time the fire TV got enabled in a 4K TV set.
Apart from this, streaming and controlling the fire TV interface has been quite easy to do with the fire TV remote. But, there are some of the instances when the pairing of the remote of Fire TV or any game controller just get caught in the pairing bug which makes it difficult to watch out your content in an easy way. If you are one of the users who is getting the pairing issue with the fire TV remote, then here are some of the tips which can surely help you out to fix up the problem easily.
1) Setup of Remote bug- Being one of the fine users if you get in a trouble situation while inserting the batteries in the remote, then you can simply head to the Remote Basics in order to get the proper visual guide and the fine information regarding the way to finish the setup of the remote.
You can head on to learn the way the fire TV from the remote, and also the guide to use the input buttons of the remote easily.
2) Compatibility factor- The game controllers and all the remotes of fire TV are quite compatible with the device. Apart from this, there are many wireless controllers of the third party which are Bluetooth enabled and are quite compatible with the Fire TV also.
3) Switching off the devices and all the unutilized remotes- If you are one of that users who has got seven actively linked Bluetooth devices or the remotes, then you should head on to try out one which is currently not in use.
4) Checking the remote range and the setting of the device- You need to make sure that the remote is within the 10 feet of the fire TV. The fire TV should not be placed in a cabinet as it can result in the weakness of the signal strength of the game controllers and remotes. If you wish to stop the intrusion, simply move on the fire TV from the household electronic devices, especially from the TV.
In the case of using fire TV stick, you need to make sure that it is linked to the TV with the proper adapter or a compatible HDMI extender. It simply improves the remote connectivity by optimizing the location of the fire TV.
5) Restarting of the fire TV can also result in the pairing of the remote easily. If get any tech bug, simply head on to the experts for better assistance and solutions.