If you are binge watcher of Netflix, then here are some of the most common problems and fixes which can help you to have an error free streaming experience.
All Netflix users, which series is the next on your Netflix service? The face of streaming services has been changed since Netflix has arrived on the market. With the lineup of exclusive features, services, and treasure of Netflix library, the streaming service has also become a preferred choice for all the global users out there. You can just head to Netflix Com to login to your Netflix account and stream your favorite lineup of content on the big screen.
Apart from streaming in a great manner, there are some of the common problems which sometimes hinders the streaming experience. As the family of the streaming service is growing, we decide to come up with the most common problems and fixes which you may face at any time.
- Netflix is getting down– in some of the instances; the Netflix gets down due to Netflix errors. If you wish to search out if Netflix is down, you can head to use the DownDetector to view where the people are facing the issue using Netflix. In this situation, you can head to reset the connection or just test on a cell phone connection to view if there is any issue.
There could also be the reason of having Netflix problem in your home with your internet connection or the Netflix Servers. You can head to the experts for proper guidance and assistance.
2. Streaming problems- If you are getting Netflix streaming issues while watching any content on the big screen, check out the list of solutions you can apply to this problem-
- Head to restart your Game Console, iPhone, Smart TV and any device which you are using to stream Netflix.
- Restarting of the Router- You will require to unplug the wireless router from the power for 60 seconds and then plug back in.
- Restarting the Modem- Head to unplug the modem from the Internet company for around 30 to 60 seconds.
- Checking out the location of the Wi-Fi Router Location- Remove every item or any hidden thing in front of the router and make sure that the location of the router is accurate for having reliable internet connection.
- Issues in downloading Netflix movies- In the list of issues, you may also face a problem with the latest Netflix Tv feature that allows you to download the movies on the iPhone, Android phone or iPad. Before you head for the solutions, just check out that you have got iOS 8.0 or higher or Android 4.4.2 or higher version on the new version of Netflix.
- If you rooted or jailbroken, then there are chances that Netflix won’t allow you to download the movies on these devices. Also, check out that the Netflix app is updated and you have got the enough storage along with a sound internet connection.
- Fixing the Error 1011 and 1012– These two errors are the most common Netflix problems on the iPad and iPhone. The first thing to try is the resetting of the Netflix app. Just head on to unlock your iPhone Settings- Scroll down until you get Netflix- Click on the Netflix- Click on Reset- Press the Home Button. After that, just unlock the Netflix again and then sign back in. If this solution doesn’t work out, just head to restart your iPhone or iPad or just try out another internet connection.
5. Fixing the Error 12001- Normally, all the Android Netflix users, faces this error with their device. When you witness this error, it signifies that the data on the device is outdated and requires to be cleared. You can head on to restart your Android, but if it doesn’t work for your device, you will require to clear out the Netflix data from your device.
Head on to the Android Settings- Application Manager- Click on Netflix- Click on the Clear Data and then Click OK. In the case of any failure, just head to use any other wireless connection or contact the Netflix for assistance.
6. Fixing the Netflix Sign In issues– There could be the instance when you will get an email from Netflix with the subject “Netflix Password reset required” and instructing you to create a latest Netflix password. If you witness such message, you will require taking the necessary action.
If you can’t get rid of any Netflix issues, you can head to the Netflix Help Center to get the professional guidance and assistance from the experts.