iPhone and Android users are nowadays getting problem in streaming the videos and movies through Hulu app. They have reported that their app goes on restarting again and again after ad. If you are running into the same issue, then there is no need to troubleshoot Hulu activate page, rather check the device on which you are using this app.
According to the team experts at Hulu Plus, they have found out that this problem is more prevalent in Blu-ray players and Sony players. So, if you want to stream the services of Hulu app, then do check the supportive device before installing the app on it.
If you have recently bought Roku at home, then it will save your penny in the pocket because there is no need to buy any additional device for streaming this app with the Roku.
Hulu problem on Android device
While playing the contents from Hulu app on the Android device, you may run into some issues, which may distract your mind or we can say disturb you.
If the contents played through the app are not of good quality, then it means there is some problem with the internet connection. So, you need to test the speed of your internet connection. This can be tested online. You can solve this issue by enabling and disabling the airplane mode on your device.
Switch off your Android smartphone and turn it on after one minute. Now clear all cache of Hulu.com activate by getting into settings> Applications>Hulu> clear cache.
Force stop the Hulu app and then restart the app and click on Hulu account to access the contents. The process to stop the app forcefully is defined as follows:
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Open Hulu app.
- Swipe left or right to close the app.
- You can also close the app by tapping on ‘Force close’ option given under Hulu app.
If the problem is still not solved then uninstall the app and delete all files related to Hulu Plus app followed by restarting the phone.
Uninstalling the app: To uninstall the app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Apps’.
- Go to Hulu app from ‘Manage apps’.
- Uninstall the app from this section.
If you are running or using a CyanogenMod, then you may get the problem in signing onto Hulu.com sign in page.
Fix Hulu related problem on iPhone or iPad
Using a Hulu app on iPhone and iPad is quite simple but if it starts giving problem, then this may annoy you sometimes. Poor internet connection may lead to the streaming problem on iPhone. If you want to check the speed of your network then visit speed test web link, otherwise switch your network from one to another and try connecting to Hulu com slash activate with the different network.
Now, if the problem is solved then it’s well and good but if the problem still exists then change the streaming device by getting into Hulu manage devices section and follow the steps described here as under:
- Restart your iPhone after 15 seconds.
- Clear the Cache files from the phone by tapping on Hulu app.
- Close the Hulu app by swiping across the screen. Launch the app again from the home screen and send a request for ‘Hulu activation code’ from the iPhone.
- Check the iOS update for your iPhone on the official Apple If a new update is available then download it on your phone and get it installed. You can check the updates for your phone from the ‘Settings’ as well.
- If you have reset the network settings, then enter the password and Wi-Fi name again in the network field. This is done to authenticate your identity.