Apart from streaming out the Hulu plus on your compatible TV, the streaming service is also available on PS3. Here is the way to activate it.
Hulu is one of the classic video-on demand streaming service which renders the quality bunch of current and the past episodes of the series from the owner’s respective television networks and also the other content partners.
With the increasing competition, Hulu has been quite active in terms of updating its lineup of content and service in order to render the quality entertaining experience to all the users out there. Being a new user of the streaming service, you can simply head to Hulu activation code to get the activation code in order to activate Hulu on your particular device.
In the year 2010, the Hulu plus got launched, simply permitting the users to subscribe and receive past seasons, television shows, and different movies by paying out a monthly fee.
Well, there is no doubt that you must have been using up the streaming service on your TV screen. But, lesser would be aware that the Hulu plus is also available to stream on the popular gaming consoles, including Xbox 360, Roku, and PlayStation 3 (PS3), as well as the PC. By simply downloading the Hulu plus application and activating the account, you can easily head on to stream the movies and television shows from the Hulu site.
Taking about this blog post particularly, you will get the way to activate Hulu plus on a PS3.
1) Sign up for the Hulu plus on the internet-linked computer, if you haven’t already. Head on to leave the browser window up, as you will require it later in the process.
- Head to Hulu’s main website and tap on the “Hulu Plus” tab on the top of the page. Tap the “Try it now” button to head through the process of signing up for your particular account. You will require entering the email address, credit card information, and some personal details too. The cost of the Hulu plus is $7.99 per month approx.
2) Now, head on to link the PlayStation 3 to the internet, if it is not already linked.
3) Sign into the network account of PlayStation– The account is included when you purchase a PlayStation 3.
- In order to sign up, you will require to read and agree to the terms and conditions, enter the name, date of birth, and the address. Then, create a User ID, username, and password that is viewed by the public. You can also select to enter the credit card details if you intend to purchase the applications and games.
- 4) Head to the XMB on the PlayStation 3- XMB refers to Xross Media Bar (Xross is pronounced as “Cross”). The user interface of the PS3 permits you to navigate to the PS3 features and games by scrolling horizontally and then vertically through all the icons.5) Head to the “PlayStation Store” on the XMB interface. Head to “Search” and type in “Hulu Plus”.
- Although you can easily search PlayStation store on the PlayStation menu in a number of places, one commonly used the way to head to the “Games” icon on XMB and then scroll down to the PlayStation store.
6) Tap on the Hulu plus app and then choose “Download” on the app screen. Keep following and continuing the dialog prompts in order to complete the download.
7) Search the latest Hulu plus app under the “Video” section of the XMB.
8) Tap on the Hulu plus app. You should get to view an “Activate this Device” page. Write down the correct activation code.
9) Return to the PC browser’s window- Head to “hulu.com/activate”. Sign in, if you get the prompt. If you simply signed into your account when you started your Hulu plus subscription, you may not get the prompt.
10) Type the correct alphanumeric code and then tap “Activate”.
11) Wait for a minute and then sign into your PS3 Hulu Plus app. If get any issue or tech bug, simply navigate to Hulu help for expert assistance and solutions.