Activation of HBO Go streaming service on Roku device is quite simple. After activating the service, you can enjoy flawless streaming of contents through your media streaming player.
To activate HBO go on the device, you need to follow the steps mentioned here in this page.
- Download HBO Go app from the Roku channel store of your media streaming player.
- Launch HBO Go on your Roku app.
- Select ‘HBO Activate’ to receive an activation code on the device screen. Stay connected to this page, until you receive Code on the computer. The instructions for entering the code on the computer are discussed in the next steps.
- From your computer browser, open HBOGO com activate link.
- Tap on Roku device, then click on ‘Continue’.
- Select your TV internet provider and enter the username and password of your TV provider. If you forgot the username and password of your TV provider, then there’s nothing to worry, simply call your TV provider or visit their official web page. Check the list of supported TV providers from the HBO Go device If the name of your TV provider is not in the list, then go to help link and enter your question in your own language.
- If the TV provider is available in the list and everything is entered properly, then it’s the time to enter activation code on TV, then select ‘HBO activate’ option.
- You will see ‘Success’ message on the TV screen as well as on the computer screen. If this message is not received on the screen then don’t get disappointed because activation process may sometimes take few minutes for completion. In case, you get a failure message, then either send a request for a new activation code or get HBO go help from www HBO Go com link.
- You can start streaming the contents from HBO service.
Process for Deactivation of HBO Go service from Roku player
- Open the HBO Go App from Roku.
- You will find ‘Settings’ after scrolling down the page.
- Click on ‘Deactivate account’ option and continue.
In case, you have sold your Roku media player to someone else and you forgot to deactivate the HBO Go service from your device, then follow the link available on our web page or call at HBO Go support number available on the top of the screen. The support agent will send a request for deactivation of service to the higher authority and the same will be entertained by the company within 24 hours.
Issues faced while activating a service on Roku: If you experience any issue while activating the device, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Uninstall and reinstall the HBO Go, check updates
- Open the HBO GO app from the channel list with the help of Roku remote.
- After finding out, click the * key of your Roku remote and remove the channel from the channel list.
- To check for update, go to ‘Settings’ and click on System>system update. Check if available and install the newly updated OS.