If you are one of the new users of Google’s Chromecast device, then here are the steps to cast your favorite content from your PC to Chromecast.
Since the launch of the Google’s Chromecast device, the streaming device has become the prime choice for all the users to cast and stream their favorite content on the big screen with the help of Google services. To access your favorite content on the big screen, make sure that you have got a stable Wi-Fi connection to cast the videos on the screen.
It’s easy to stream your favorite content from the phones to the Chromecast, as the steps to cast the content on the phones is very simple and straight. But, if you are willing to cast the content from your PC to your big screen, then the best and the quickest way to cast the content is the use of Chrome browser.
If you are still searching out the way to send the videos to your Chromecast Tv, you can head to the Google Chrome browser for doing this task, as it is the quickest way to send the videos to the Chromecast.
Way to mirror Chrome tab to the Windows PC or Mac to a TV through Chromecast
- Firstly, ensure that the Chromecast and the computer linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now head on to start the Google Chrome on Windows PC or Mac.
- After that, head to the top right of the screen and tap the menu button.
- Now, tap on the Cast, and you will get a popup box on the screen.
- Lastly, you will require tapping on OK, Got it to permit the services like Hangout for casting. And then, just tap on the Chromecast name to begin the mirroring of your browser tab.
For streaming a video from Windows PC or Mac through the Chromecast on the TV-
1) Firstly, ensure that the Chromecast and the computer linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Now head on to start the Google Chrome on Windows PC or Mac.
3) Head to load a video, and if any Chromecast is on your Chromecast, you will witness an icon to cast the video. It would be in the shape of a curve with the three curved lines.
4) Head on to tap on the stream button, and you will get the same pop-up.
5) At last, you will require tapping on the name of your Chromecast to kick start the streaming on the TV easily. But note that there could be issues with the other sites, like if you are streaming your show on the Amazon Prime Video, then instead of video casting, you will have to go for the mirroring of the tab.
Casting your local content
Apart from the regular content, you can cast your local content on the screen through Chromecast.
Check out the way to stream any video on the Mac or Windows PC to the TV through Chromecast-
- Firstly, head to install the Airflow, as it is free of cast and works on Mac and Windows.
- Head on to launch the Airflow.
- After launching the Airflow, just head on to drag and drop the video file in the playlist on the Airflow.
- Now head on to tap the mirror screen on the top right, and do choose your Chromecast if it has not selected on the automatic basis.
- Now, you can easily play the videos on the screen, and if there are more than one audio tracks in the file, you can select any one by just tapping on the radio button.
If you get any query with these steps, you can get in touch with the professionals for better guidance and solutions.