Do you really want to enjoy favorite movies, a program from Hulu plus service on your TV screen? Here’s the complete guide for you. We have bought the instructions for you by applying which, you can easily cast the contents of this service on your big screen and that too in High definition format. If you want to stream the videos on your laptop screen, then you can do this as well but we recommend you to watch it on the big screen as you will get better viewing experience with it.
1st method: Use media streaming player to cast Hulu plus contents on TV:
- First, buy the media streaming player: You can buy any media streaming player of your choice but make sure that it supports Hulu plus service. Otherwise, you won’t be able to enjoy it on your device. If you are going with streaming media players like Roku, apple TV, TiVo or Amazon plus, then you can purchase without any second thought because all these players support Hulu plus. You can check the list of supported devices from the official Hulu site as well.
- Connect your Media streaming player to TV with HDMI cable. If you are using a traditional TV, the one without HDMI port, then you need to connect to it via Audio/video cable.
- Change the output of your TV to HDMI mode: For this, you need your TV remote, press source button from the remote and select HDMI from the screen.
- Go to apps section from the home screen of media player and download the Hulu plus app from there. The process of downloading and installing this app is quite simple.
- Start enjoying videos: You can now enjoy movies on your TV screen by just tapping on the video, which you like to watch.
2nd method: Use mobile device for streaming Hulu plus on TV
- Download the app on your smartphone: Download the app to your smartphone by visiting the official app store from your mobile. If you are using an android based phone, then you will find play store icon on the home screen, click on it and search for ‘Hulu plus’ app under it.
- If you are an iPhone user, then you can get it downloaded from the app store under iTunes option. In case of windows phone, click on ‘store’ option and type Hulu app in the search field to start downloading.
- If you are unsure about the devices supported by Hulu app, then follow http://www.hulu.com/plus/devices.
- Now, it’s the time to connect your phone to the smart TV. You can connect it easily with the help of HDMI cable provided with the smartphone. Connect one end of the cable to the HDMI port of your TV and another end of the cable to the charging port of your phone. The adapter cable is given with the packing box of your smartphone. In case, you are not having the cable, then you can purchase it online or from the nearby store.
- Change the output mode of your TV to the HDMI mode: Pick up the TV remote and press output mode button on it. Change the output mode to HDMI one. Your screen will now show the mobile screen.
- Open Hulu app from a smartphone: Unlock the home screen of your phone and open Hulu app on it. Search for your favorite contents in the app and click to start viewing it on the big screen. There is no need to change any settings for casting the contents to the big screen. Your mobile app will automatically stream the contents on the big screen.