When you do Roku account setup from your Roku player then you may face problem in connecting it successfully. The below mentioned process will guide you that how you can troubleshoot this problem in easy and simple steps without taking help from Roku com link. This solution has already being tried by some Roku users and they commented in a positive manner. I hope it will also work on your player. The process is defined below:
There are two different processes for linking a Roku player with Roku account. One is for linking the player with existing account and other one is for connecting the player with new Roku account.
Firstly, we will discuss the process for connecting the Roku player with existing account.
- Go to Roku com link and enter the link code in box.
- Submit the feedback by clicking on ‘submit’ button.
- Affirm the choice by clicking on ‘existing user’.
- Put username and password into the place.
- Enter the payment gateway method when you will be provoked to do so.
- Add the wished channels into the Roku home list.
Now, the process for linking player with the new account is discussed here as under:
- First step of this process is same as that of former process.
- Enter the activation code in the box and submit it.
- Click on ‘set up a new account’ box.
- Enter the details asked in the particular box for the first time.
- Finally submit it after re-checking.
- Add the payment detail method for account related transactions in future
- And lastly add the channels from Roku store.
You will find that your Roku player is well connected with the account. Once your account is connected, all the previously and newly installed apps will automatically sync with the account.
However, occasionally on some players, users still face same problem. If you are also one of them, then try the below mentioned troubleshooting process.
- Open the browser and go to www Roku com link page and enter the details of your player to check the current status of linking. For this, you have to enter the serial key of your player and then move to ‘my linked devices’ option.
- If the status shows that the player is yet not linked, then request for a new code from the same web page.
- If you see ‘linked successfully’ message on the screen, then you have to wait for few minutes until the system information gets updated.
- Switch off the device and turn it on again after few minutes.
Occasionally, you will face this problem as a result of slow upgradation on the link. This is due to bad network or due to wrong Roku link activation code entered by the user at the time of activation and the user keep on getting the same failure message again and again on the screen. For more information, you can go to Roku support link.
When you enter an activation code and link does not accept the code, then there is probably an error in your code that you have entered in the field. You can send a request over the link for receiving new code. The root cause of this problem is late entering of Roku code in Roku account because the time frame is limited so you need to enter within that time frame. Other solution to this problem is resetting your player to default settings.